RULES of the COMPETITION
1. This is our FIRST competition, and it is open to any any nationality who reside in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Only Boys are allowed to participate in the competition.
2. Participants must not be a professional reciter.
3. The competition is divided into 2 categories: Age 6 – 10 years – From Surah Ad-Naba to An-Naas Age 11 to 14 years – Juz 28, 29 & 30
4. Five contestants will be selected in each category to participate in the final competition.
5.Scoring of points will be according to
a.Tajweed (Rules of recitation) 25%
b.Tarteel (Rhythm of recitation) 25%
c.Hifz (Memorization) 50%
6. Participants will be asked by the Judges to recite a specific portion of the Qur`an in the categories they are participating in.
7. Prizes will be awarded to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners.
8. Participants must display proper Islamic Behaviour and dress.
9. Final day of registration is January 1st, 2018
10. The decisions of the judges are final.
11. The Judges are experienced and of high integrity.
12. Preliminary competition will be held on January 4 & 5, 2018 from 3:30 P. M. at the Batha Jumma Masjid, Batha, Riyadh while the finals will be held on January 5, 2018 from 1:30 P.M. at Batha Jumma Masjid, Batha, Riyadh.
1.The Old Senaya Dawa Center (OSDC) reserves the rights to all recitations (audio and video) by participants and the winners.
2.By signing this form, you agree to these conditions.